Hello there!  Only nits for these two files (and possibly more based on a method name change), but they've been reviewed in the past so most issues have already been dealt with:

 * SSLExtension.java
     o 39: Silly nit - you could update this to say RFC 6066, since
       we're probably working to that standard these days and if there
       are any minor diffs between the two we'd probably favor the latter.
     o Various: More nits - we still seem to have a few "Concumer"
       methods floating around.  I'll go through the code and fix those.
     o 575 - 581: Can we remove this block or do we need to hang onto it?
 * SSLExtensions.java
     o 142-144: Another commented out chunk of code.  Do we need it?
       Given where it is situated (right after a continue statement) it
       looks like something that should be removed.

--Jamil