Hi,

I scanned all the changes we did to exception messages in our
internal VM, see below.  We print paths and sockets in a row of places,
but also other information. It's wide spread, while most is in
java.base.

We plan to contribute these messages in the near future. Thus
it'll be useful if the property can be reused whenever some
of this information is rated security relevant.

Best regards,
  Goetz.

java/io/FileOutputStream.java
java/io/RandomAccessFile.java
  path
java.base/unix/native/libjava/UnixFileSystem_md.c
java.base/windows/native/libjava/WinNTFileSystem_md.c
  path

java/util/jar/Manifest.java
java/util/jar/Attributes.java
  path, position in file

java/util/Timer.java
  print the errornous values (delay, period, time)

jdk/internal/org/objectweb/asm/MethodWriter.java
  length of too long bytecode code

libverify/check_code.c
  position of error, errroneous types

java.base/share/native/libzip/zip_util.c
  path to zipped file
java.base/share/native/libzip/zlib/inflate.c
  zip version information

java.base/unix/native/libnet/Inet6AddressImpl.c
java.base/share/native/libnet/net_util.c
java.base/unix/native/libnet/PlainDatagramSocketImpl.c
java.base/unix/native/libnet/PlainSocketImpl.c
java.base/unix/native/libnet/SocketInputStream.c
java.base/unix/native/libnet/SocketOutputStream.c
java.base/windows/native/libnet/DualStackPlainDatagramSocketImpl.c
java.base/windows/native/libnet/DualStackPlainSocketImpl.c
  Information about sockets

java.base/unix/native/libnio/ch/DatagramChannelImpl.c
java.base/unix/native/libnio/ch/DatagramDispatcher.c
  socket
java.base/unix/native/libnio/ch/FileChannelImpl.c
  size, protection codes of memory, file,

java.desktop/unix/native/libawt_xawt/awt/awt_GraphicsEnv.c
  more detailed information about DISPLAY

jdk.httpserver/share/classes/sun/net/httpserver/ServerImpl.java
  inet address

jdk.zipfs/share/classes/jdk/nio/zipfs/ZipFileSystem.java
  path