On 2018/8/13 11:25, Weijun Wang wrote:
Can test.nss.lib.path contain multiple paths? For example, some systems might
have libsoftkn3.so and libnss3.so in different directories [1] and depending on
whether secmod is used the test might load one or the other.
I assume the custom libs are in a single directory.
This property is used for manual test run. When run different tests, users can specify different target lib path.

I have the same question on the downloaded file from the artifact server. It seems for
each platform it is a zip file. Will it extract all libraries into the same
"nsslib" directory?
In my case, only one zip file is downloaded in a specific platform.

And each archive is a separated artifact, which has different artifactId.
The local path contains the artifactId, so different artifacts cannot be in the same directory.

Also, this is the 1st time I hear about @Artifact in an openjdk test and know
nothing about it. Is there a detailed description on this feature somewhere?
I also don't get the details.

As for this test, if customNssLib is the first element in nssLibDirs and not
set by a user, does this mean the test will always download libraries from an
artifact server?
If customNssLib is null, the test downloads the platform-specific artifact from Artifactory; otherwise, the test just uses the specified local NSS libs and no downloading is triggered.

Would it spend too much time on downloading?
In this case, with my testing, it didn't take much time.

Is there a cache mechanism so that after the 1st PKCS11 test downloads the
libraries the other tests can reuse them?
With my testing, if the local path for a specific artifact exists, the same artifact should not be re-downloaded.

Are they cleaned up at some time?
The libs are NOT removed after my manual test execution.
But I don't know the details about this point in CI system.

Best regards,
John Jiang

Thanks
Max