> On Aug 13, 2018, at 1:46 PM, sha.ji...@oracle.com wrote:
>
> On 2018/8/13 11:25, Weijun Wang wrote:
>> Can test.nss.lib.path contain multiple paths? For example, some systems
>> might have libsoftkn3.so and libnss3.so in different directories [1] and
>> depending on whether secmod is used the test might load one or the other.
> I assume the custom libs are in a single directory.
> This property is used for manual test run. When run different tests, users
> can specify different target lib path.

But as [1] shows they can be in different directories. Therefore either you
have to move them into a single directory or you will not be able to run all
PKCS11 tests with a single jtreg command.

>> I have the same question on the downloaded file from the artifact server. It
>> seems for each platform it is a zip file. Will it extract all libraries into
>> the same "nsslib" directory?
> In my case, only one zip file is downloaded in a specific platform.
>
> And each archive is a separated artifact, which has different artifactId.
> The local path contains the artifactId, so different artifacts cannot be in
> the same directory.
>

>> Also, this is the 1st time I hear about @Artifact in an openjdk test and
>> know nothing about it. Is there a detailed description on this feature
>> somewhere?
> I also don't get the details.

Is there an artifact server available on the open internet?

>> As for this test, if customNssLib is the first element in nssLibDirs and not
>> set by a user, does this mean the test will always download libraries from
>> an artifact server?
> If customNssLib is null, the test downloads the platform-specific artifact
> from Artifactory;
> otherwise, the test just uses the specified local NSS libs and no downloading
> is triggered.

But I think the most common case is no user-customized nss lib path.

>> Would it spend too much time on downloading?
> In this case, with my testing, it didn't take much time.
>
>> Is there a cache mechanism so that after the 1st PKCS11 test downloads the
>> libraries the other tests can reuse them?
> With my testing, if the local path for a specific artifact exists, the same
> artifact should not be re-downloaded.

What is the local path? I assume it is out of the scratch directory. If
multiple tests are running in agentvm mode, is there a risk they share the same
local path and see incomplete download?

Thanks
Max