I asked the question in a previous email. The key size for x25529 is fixed, right?

If it is not right, stop here and tell me that it is not right. Keep reading if it is right.

OK, as the key size for x25519 is fixed, when you know the algorithm is x25519, you know the key size. Does it sound right to you?

If it is not right, stop here and tell me that it is not right. Otherwise, keep reading.

From the name you know the key size, when you create a NamedParameterSpec object for "x25519", you know the name and key size from the object, right?

Let's look at the x25519 case at first. If we figure it out, we then can look into the x488.

Thanks,
Xuelei