On 17/09/2018 13:41, Peter Firmstone wrote:
Has the attached regression been fixed "Re: -Djava.security.manager=problems for service provider"?   I recently changed all our code to use System.setSecurityManager(), because of this regression, prior to that we used the command line option, it's going to take some time to revert...
I think it would be better to start a new thread with a test case that demonstrates the issue with JDK 11 builds. As I think I noted in the original discussion (from March) there were several issues with recursive initialization and handling of resources that have been fixed in recent releases. I can't say if they address the the specific issue you were running into with JDK 8 but it would be useful to know if there is still an issue or not.

-Alan