On 18/09/2018 15:07, Peter wrote:
Hi Alan,

I'm a little time poor presently, but will put it on my todo list.  Admittedly this is one part of the JVM that could have better test coverage.   Implementing a custom SecurityManager was fraught with recursion difficulties,
If you can get time to try to reproduce with a JDK 11 or 12 build then it would be useful. As things stand there are still issues with using lambda expressions in the checkPermission method [1] but I believe the other recursive initialization issues that arise with malformed policy files or lcating resources for exception messages have been resolved.

-Alan.