Good, I have no further comment for this update.  Please go ahead.

I think there is a possible improvement by calling Cipher.getInstance(algorithm) only one time for each transformation algorithm. But may not worthy as the duplicated transformation algorithm number is still small. I'm fine if you want to leave it as it is.

Thank you so much for your patient, especially for doing the benchmarking.

Thanks,
Xuelei