I will go with the what the group agrees with, but I still think the one in the docs should be the one we use. I think that has more public exposure than the misspelled one. Was the MFLN property added because of user request?

I don't think we need two properties. I doubt the property is used that much and if we hear problems, we can always add the misspelled one back.

Tony