On 2019-11-25 16:42, Weijun Wang wrote:

On Nov 26, 2019, at 12:36 AM, Erik Joelsson <erik.joels...@oracle.com> wrote:

Build change looks good.
Thanks.

One question: I see the output to stdout from FieldGen.java shown in build. Is
it possible to hide it but still store the output in the log file?

No, we are not able to support different log levels to the main log file and console. What you can do is add $(LOG_INFO) or $(LOG_DEBUG) last on the command line. That macro resolves to "> /dev/null" when we don't want the output printed. How much output and how interesting is it to see? You can also wrap the whole command in a call to ExecuteWithLog to have it being logged to an individual file, which gets repeated at the end of the build in case it fails.

I think you should be able to combine the two with something like this:

$(call ExecuteWithLog, ...) $(LOG_DEBUG)

That should print everything to the special log file as well as letting it pass to stdout when LOG=debug, but I haven't tested it.

/Erik

I copied everything from CLDR_GEN_DONE but that one does not log anything
actually.

I can remove all output too, not really important.

Thanks,
Max

/Erik