I simplified the issue. In fact, for RSASSA-PSS, we also need to pass the
PSSParameters itself to the ContentSigner because it also needs to be encoded
in SignerInfo. So another method getSignatureAlgorithmParameters() is needed.
Or, to make things general, we can deprecate getSignatureAlgorithm() and add 2
new methods

   getSignatureAlgorithmIdentifiers() and getDigestAlgorithmIdentifiers()

--Max