On 5/15/20 1:22 AM, Xuelei Fan wrote:
Alexey has some good point about the size limit of the extension.  I added more comments about the compatibility impact and interop impact when there is too much CAs to meet the size limits in CSR, source code and release notes.

New webrev: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8244460

I have not had a chance to add a negative test case yet.

By negative test case, do you mean trying to exceed the maximum number of CAs? I agree that would be a good test to add, as we may or may not exceed that number some day, but it would be good to know when/if we do.

--Sean