Apologies, I meant when compiled to native code, when you ship native binaries.

Having said that, if it's necessary to use StackWalker behind AccessController.doPrivileged going forward then lets do so, and maybe the native binary is a later feature.

Hopefully my proposal is getting some consideration.

--
Regards,
Peter.