On Thu, 16 Nov 2023 04:40:53 GMT, Julian Waters <jwat...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> I regret not actually addressing the issues with the goto labels in
>> https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/15996, I've as such fixed the issues
>> with them properly this time, by simply deleting the labels and duplicating
>> the code where they're used. As mentioned, this unfortunately does increase
>> duplicate code, but is the cleanest solution I could come up with for the
>> labels
>
> Julian Waters has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   NULL to nullptr in sspi.cpp

Can you please describe the problem you are trying to solve, and why you think
it is worth solving. You describe the thought process you went through while
doing the patch and possibly some other, older patch. As it is, reading the PR
text or the issue description is confusing and requires reviewers to dig
through comment threads on older issues to parse it.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16682#issuecomment-1816466351