Hi Seán,

I know you are working on enhancing the security debug output with timestamps
and thread info now. Do you think it can also cover Kerberos?

Traditionally, Kerberos debugging is independent of other security areas and
itself is quite complicated. It includes the "debug" label in JAAS LoginModule
(as Peter pointed out below) and separate system properties like
sun.security.krb5.debug, sun.security.jgss.debug, sun.security.nativegss.debug,
and sun.security.spnego.debug. It will be definitely great if they can enjoy
the enhancement of sun.security.util.Debug.

BTW, Peter also mentioned a JUL logger. IIUC, our current debug messages are
only sent to System.err, right?

Thanks,
Weijun