On Fri, 14 Jun 2024 00:58:30 GMT, SendaoYan <s...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> The infra tests are not part of any of our CI tiers, so generally there is
> more time to investigate and figure out what the issue is in tests like this
> before putting it on the Problem List. Often the certificate tests fail
> because of an issue on the CA side, which sometimes can be fixed quickly
> after contacting the CA.

@seanjmullan : I am a bit astonished that the CAInterop tests are not part of
any of your CI tiers. We do run the JDK tier 4 JTreg tests (that contains
everything expect tier 1 , 2 and 3) on a regular time schedule and these
CAInterop tests cause a lot of noise in our testing environment. Do you think
you could add the CAInterop test to your automated tests too - or on the other
hand, perhaps they could be simply marked manually or intermittent to avoid
automated execution?

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19685#issuecomment-2172937379