Hey Alan. You've called the shot's for as long as I've been
here. No complaints to speak of. But here's 'my' preferences:

1.) I'm a great fan of Majordomo and ListServ lists because I
detest having to go to a web site to set my preferences. Every
time THAT happens, I have to 'register' at the web site (even
though I'm a list member already) before I can change/set my
preferences (i.e. OneList, Topica, etc.). I'd suffer that
inconvenience for the SaF List, but few others.

2.) I don't do 'digests' myself, so no big loss. They kind of
irritate me anyway 'cause people don't change the subject field
when they 'reply' to a message contained in a digest. AND/OR
they use their 'reply' button on a 'digest' to send a new post,
again without editing the subject field to make it 'fit' the
posting. So can the digests.

3.) You probably know us, as a group, fairly well. You decide -
I doubt you'll lose any of us.

     _-= Alan P. Guy =-_
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Do... or do not. There is no 'try'. - Yoda