Hello Alan,

Short answer:           Prefer to receive Digest Version

Medium answer:          Whatever you decide, I will back you 100-percent.
Thank you for having the list and for putting so much energy and care into
its final product. Don't beat yourself up over this SNAFU at the new
provider... it's a zoo out there... and it seems that those who are honest
up front are left in the dust. Smoke-and-Mirrors prevails out there... It's
not your fault.

More detailed answer:   Go with the most reliable provider as number one,
even if this means sacrificing the digest. If the reliability factor is
similar... then maybe see about getting the digest back. I do not recall
having any evidence of malfunction or bad service from "fontys.nl"... but I
am only dealing with them on the receiving end of your digests mailings.
Something must have bothered you enough to entice you to move away.
Whatever you decide... it has to be your call... I'd prefer digest, but
understand if it doesn't happen this time. You have my support.

Thank you and Best wishes,

Garrett Wilner