On 5 Jul 2000, 22:58, Leslie S Pearson wrote:

> Can anyone find out about a "new" juice treatment for this disease.
> Supposedly you go on a diet of just juice for 3 days and something else
> after that. The original article that mentioned this was off of
> www.newschannel4.com but it scrolled off I think and was very vague.

Hmmm....are you looking to find some Noni Juice, by any chance?

http://www.noni-now.com/

http://www.iwr.com/

http://www.healthyhawaiian.com/

Supposedly at that last site, there is some page that discusses using
Noni Juice to cure fibromyalgia.  I just could not bring it in at the
moment.  That site may be busy or else just down for a few minutes.
And then again, maybe they are all taking a juice break. :-)

http://www.healthyjuice.com/testimony/FIBRO.html

Searching brings up all kinds of "testimonials," but you know how those
are.

Alan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]