I need to find a reliable site that hopefully is
updated more recently than 2 years ago to help a
friend find a new, reliable internet provider.  I seem
to remember a site that searched by state/county for
available providers.  The only ones I can find now are
searched by area code. That really doesn't work
because another friend in an adjacent county and in my
same area code has no other options to internet access
than by the phone company at an outrageous charge by
the minute. By contrast I have a very reliable ISP at
a reasonable local rate.  I've tried 2 sites in my
search for a locator...and found that some of their
links to "ISPs" were now direct links to porn sites
with the same ISP URL.  Thanks for any help to a site
or a better way to search.  I've tried TheLIst.com and
IP.com...they didn't help.
Ruth