Hi,
I'm looking for detailed instructions (for dummies :-) on how to put
pictures on ebay. I've checked the information there on how to do it but I
need more simple, step by step help. I have a digital camera with a floppy
and can get the pictures on my computer but I'm lost from there. The URL
that my computer uses insists on putting a space between "my documents" and
ebay keeps telling me it shouldn't be there. When I take out the space my
computer can't find the picture. Help me, please. An email list for first
time digital camera users, maybe or one for ebay sellers...I dunno...

Judy

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633