On 8 Sep 2000, 14:46, judy mccabe wrote:

> I'm looking for detailed instructions (for dummies :-) on how to put
> pictures on ebay. I've checked the information there on how to do it but
> I need more simple, step by step help. I have a digital camera with a
> floppy and can get the pictures on my computer but I'm lost from there.
> The URL that my computer uses insists on putting a space between "my
> documents" and ebay keeps telling me it shouldn't be there. When I take
> out the space my computer can't find the picture. Help me, please. An
> email list for first time digital camera users, maybe or one for ebay
> sellers...I dunno...

I've never done the ebay cha cha cha, myself, but a quick read of the
instructions for having a picture with your item for auction, tells me
that you would not upload your picture to ebay, but rather you upload
your picture to *your* own web site and then give ebay the URL to that
picture at *your* web site.

So then, do you have web space some place, Judy?

Alan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]