There are several picture-hosting sites that allow
remote accessing and loads and several which do not
allow it (geocities is an example...Yahoo will not
allow it and if they discover it the pictures will not
be viewable).  eBay loads your picture from another
host -site (although that is about to change...they
will be offering a hosting service...for a fee soon).
Go to this page on ebay and you will find loads of
good info including the free, the for-fee, and the no
remote viewing sites for picture hosting.

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/geekaw

and be sure that your pictures when uploaded are in
.jpg form...eBay allows no other.

Ruth