Another note...eBay has been having "issues",
'NON-functualities", and other euphemisms meaning they
can't keep everything going at one time.  So if you
get a "Page cannot be displayed" message when you go
to the page I recommended...keep trying at a later
time.  It's gotten so bad their email program even
crashed for a couple of weeks.  Adding too many bells
and whistles and not paying attention to the basics of
their site! JMHO
Ruth