On 15 Nov 2000, at 19:47, Tim Schoon wrote:
> I need to find a program that will help me control memory leaks...

HI Tim:
Here are a few programs that seemed like good memory management
programs when I bookmarked them... I can't vouch for them personally,
but they might be worth checking out:

FreeMem (the standard version is free):

http://www.meikel.com/en/freemem/fmemstd.htm

Here are some other memory manager programs listed on Freewareplus:

http://www.freewareplus.com/95docs/memman.htm

Hope one of these programs helps!
Curt

 While