Jeff S

| What was your experience with these services? Was the call quality
good
| or so, so? I've used Dialpad a few times and it's not so great. There
| is always a delay in the conversation and static. I'm aware of special
| equipment you can purchase to improve the quality but it's not cheap.

I would say that the quality of the three I mentioned (and also DialPad)
are about the same.  I can't say that I any of them are first rate.  I
don't notice much static at all (well, _usually_), but the delay can be
up to almost three seconds--"depending".  The  work-around for that is
to talk like we used to on CB radio and not interrupt each other too
much with uh-huh's and I-sees's.

I use DialPad almost every day.  The price is right.  Of course, to get
best service out of any of these, you should plan to use a
microphone-headphone set.

Karlo