On 9 Feb 2001, 22:50, Cherie wrote:

> hubby working on Masters..he is taking a finance class..he needs to do a
> 20 page report..he loves the ethics stuff..anyone know where I can find
> an article or info or anything about ethics AND finance (not
> accounting..the first thing I thought of was the Crazy Eddy(?) thing and
> PharMor..but this is FINANCE)
>
> or does anyone know of anything where these two subjects cross??

Here is the "About The Business and Financial Ethics" site:

http://www.stuart.iit.edu/ethics/about.html

~~

"Ethics in Practice: A Practical Guide for Financial Practitioners"

http://www.icac.org.hk/doc/financial/ethics.html

Here is the World Financial Membership Organization's "Ethics in
Finance" declaration:

http://www.wfmo.net/ethics/ethics_directory.htm

~~~

Here is a paper entitled "Ethics in Finance":

http://panopticon.csustan.edu/cpa99/html/dempsey.html

~~

Here is another paper entitled "Ethics in Finance":

http://www1.jcu.edu/continui/ethics.htm

~~

These links in this Yahoo page related to Business ethics might be
explored by your husband:

http://dir.yahoo.com/Business_and_Economy/Ethics_and_Responsibility/

~~

Both the SEC and FTC sites of our government should be explored to see
what material they might have to aid your research.  Often ethics and
the law cross paths:

http://www.sec.gov/

http://www.ftc.gov/

~~

Business Ethics site

http://www.business-ethics.com/

~~~~

I have not listed any sites related to financial ethics and politics.
There are several sites dealing with this topic.  If your husband needs
these type resources, have him visit this Yahoo page:

http://dir.yahoo.com/Government/Ethics/

Alan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]