Hello Everyone.....I hope you had a splendid weekend.....I'm glad to be back
at work.....I'm no good on my own.

Does anyone recall a type of photography that involved magnification?
Here's what I recall:   A photographer (?) would magnify chemicals, such as
estrogen (this one I remember!), to their greatest magnification, and then
take a picture of its structure, then would sell the pics as art.  I also
remember him photographing sugar and testosterone.  Could this have possibly
been an electron microscope fitted with a camera lense?  I know this man
sells his images... just want to find him or his site, or some info on the
images, etc....

Does this ring a bell to anyone?

TIA!
Peace