Hello Peace,

Years ago, I had a long talk with a fellow who was selling his artwork at a
show in Tempe, AZ... sounds very much like what you are describing. His was
a collection of electron microscope images... and they were mega-cool
looking!! He was using an electron microscope through ASU at the time, so
maybe you can track down some stock photos on the 'net... or start a new
career of your own!

Anyway, I came across something to pass on for you. This is a newsclip
about a fellow who is selling fashion wear made with photos of bacteria and
viruses...

         http://www.thisistrue.com/samples.html

Check out the first clip called, "viral marketing."

Enjoy,

Garrett
Austin, Texas