Peace,

Well... I'll pass on a tip from a dear friend and my first *real* English
professor:  always be willing and ready to murder your pets.

Many a time I have found myself worded into a dark and lonely corner... and
the best way out was to kill that sentence that I was *so* attached to...
and to rewrite... rewrite... and rewrite...

I'm not into killing animals, but many of my pet phrases (words...
sentences... paragraphs) have been zapped into oblivion over the years!

Viva la delete button!! (just one option)  ;)

Another English professor:  Editing isn't everything, it's the *only*
thing!  (Thank you, Vincent!)

Oh... maybe these??

         http://www.well.com/user/mmcadams/copy.editing.html

         http://www.eeicommunications.com/eye/eyeindex.html

         http://www.theslot.com/

         http://www.manuscriptediting.com/

Best of luck!! ;)

Garrett (still a vegan, but not yet an editor, in Austin, Texas)