Hi,
   Let me appreciate the selenium developers first for their great job!!!
:-)
Selenium is cool, great to see the test cases running on different browsers.
I am exploring to use selenium for the functional test cases.
I have a problem to automate a test case.
The web page has a search frame in the left hand side and a object frame in
the right hand side.
Both the frame has a variable with the same name.
I have limitations in changing the name.But the frame names are different.
How can i set some value to the variable on the right hand side frame?

I have tried the following option but it didn't work
Could you please give me some suggestion?

Thanks,
Raffi