Are you calling it with the name "MyWinID"?

Here's a snippet of a script that works for me (though it's not a PDF window):

On Oct 13, 2005, at 4:33 AM, Nikko wrote:

Hi All,

At first I want to say that ‘Selenium’ is a grateful program for automatic testing. Thanks for developers.

But I have one problem. There are many links in the testing site, which loads PDF document in new window(see script below). So in Selenium I use the following command: selectWindow(Name of Window) and close, but ‘PDF’ Popup Window doesn't select and close. I don't know if ‘Close’ Command works correctly, because I can not focus in window.

I heard that when PDF document loaded in Popup Window, this window wasn't a HTML but Win32 window.

Could You help me? What should I do?

<script language="javascript">

            function OpenPopup()

            {

var MyWin = window.open("C:/Test/ 00002170.pdf", "MyWinID", "width=600, height=400, menubar=yes, status=yes, scrollbars=no, toolbar=yes, location=no, resizable=no");

            }

</script>

Best regards,

     Nikolay Predko,