From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Nikko
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 11:21 AM
To: selenium-users@lists.public.thoughtworks.org
Subject: [Selenium-users] Select and Close "PDF" Popup Window

Hi All,

At first I want to say that 'Selenium' is a grateful program for automatic
testing. Thanks for developers.

But I have one problem. There are many links in the testing site, which
loads PDF document in new window(see script below). So in Selenium I use the
following command: selectWindow(Name of Window) and close, but 'PDF' Popup
Window doesn't select and close. I don't know if 'Close' Command works
correctly, because I can not focus in window.

I heard that when PDF document loaded in Popup Window, this window wasn't a
HTML but Win32 window. And else, if popup window is appearing without any
action(click on buttons or links) but with Javascript(onload example), then
there is no possible to select focus on this popup.

Could You help me? What should I do?

<script language="javascript">

            function OpenPopup()

            {

                     var MyWin = window.open("C:/Test/00002170.pdf",
"MyWinID", "width=600, height=400, menubar=yes, status=yes, scrollbars=no,
toolbar=yes, location=no, resizable=no");

            }

</script>

Best regards,

     Nikolay Predko,