Hi,

I am new to Ruby and to selenium.  In an effort to get started, I perused
the doc :).

There <install-dir>/doc/jsrmi.html states

"JSRMI (Javascript Remote Method Invocation) is a portable browser-neutral
Javascript library that makes it possible to execute Javascript functions in
a browser from a process external to the browser.
JSRMI is not in any way tied to Java's RMI, but provides a similar
mechanism. JSRMI is completely decoupled from the core Selenium Javascript
API, but it can be used to access the Selenium API from outside the browser.

All of the browser-side JSRMI code resides in the rmi.js script - available
in the Selenium distribution."

OK I am hooked.  This sounds great. So I search the distribution - no
rmi.js. no jsrmi.rb to require.

Upon googling "rmi.js" no responses.

Help!!!!!! Where is this rmi.js file that does so much?

Any other advice about Ruby and Selenium would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks In Advance,

Nate Kirby
Principal
Practical Strategies Inc