Hi Tom,

You are using the latest version (0.6), and no, it doesn't appear to
be in a working state.

Check out this thread :
http://lists.public.thoughtworks.org/pipermail/selenium-devel/2005-November/000902.html

I'm going to keep looking into the problems when I have time, but
please post back here any progress you make.

Cheers,
Darren.

>Hi All,We want to use Selenium in Java Driven mode. We have had some
successwith 0.6, but have found that sometimes our tests work, and
sometimesfail with internal server errors in Selenium. Is Java driven
mode in 0.6in a working state in 0.6?I notice that there is a version
1.2 in the SVN repository. Should we beusing this version?Thanks,
mailing [EMAIL
PROTECTED]://lists.public.thoughtworks.org/mailman/listinfo/selenium-users