Hi Tom,

Looks like this fix is already in the latest source.

If you're using the source download and not the binary, the link on
the web-site is incorrect (it's the 0.5 code, not 0.6).

A good place to start with your problems would be to get the 0.6
source from here :

http://gforge.public.thoughtworks.org/download.php/53/selenium-0.6.0-java-src.zip

Cheers,
Darren.

>Darren Cotterill wrote:> Hi Tom,>> Did you have any success with this
?>> I've found a problem with the SeleneseJettyResourceHandler when
using> IE to drive the tests. If you are using IE, add these lines to>
SeleneseJettyResourceHandler.handle() :>>
res.setField(HttpFields.__ContentType, "text/plain");>
res.setField(HttpFields.__CacheControl, "no-cache");>
res.setField(HttpFields.__Pragma, "no-cache");>
res.setField(HttpFields.__Expires, "-1");>>> Cheers,> Darren.Thanks
Darren -- we were using Firefox, but I'll try with IE and yourtips
when I get a chance.Tom