Sorry Troy, the attachments did not get copied over from the
ThoughtWorks Jira to the OpenQA Jira.

This is being worked on, so I'll let you know when it's fixed.

Cheers,
Darren.

>Hi Troy,

I've attached some code to the JIRA issue here :
http://jira.openqa.org/browse/SEL-102

It's for a previous Selenium release, so you'll probably need to change
some paths in the ant script, but otherwise it should work OK.

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Cheers,