In the last day or so several functions in SMW_Language.php were
deprecated as part of some changes to the type system. The deprecated
functions were also broken at that time. I wrote a patch to fix them,
but noticed that changing the internal keys to in the type system
effectively changes their interface in such a way that it requires a
bit of extra code to actually get them to behave in the way they did
before. I think that either the functions should be entirely removed,
or they will need to be fixed.

getDatatypeLabel:
This takes labels that have constant values, but all the old constants
(i.e. "smw_wikipage") were changed, so anyone calling it is likely to
error out anyway.

findDatatypeMsgID:
This used to return the old labels, now it would return the new
labels, which will have the same compatibility issues as
getDatatypeLabel.

getAllDatatypeLabels
While it would be possible to make hashes to convert between the old
name and the new names to fix the last two, this basically hands back
an internal array which now has totally different keys. So long as the
array is totally static at run time you could just build one and hand
it back, but it seems likely to have serious issues if it ever gets
modified at runtime.

That also totally ignores the fact that removing a type ("smw_bool")
also breaks any legacy users of these interfaces. Given the small
number of users, and the challenges in keeping the interface behaving
correctly, I personally think it should just be entirely removed.

Of course, I just wrote a patch to migrate SF onto these functions
instead of direct array access... sorry Yaron, I will have to work up
something new for you ;-)

Louis