Hmm. I didn't realize there is a way to remove $smwgQDefaultNamespaces
restriction and this will enable all namespaces instead of disabling them.

Why is it that this setting not set to NULL by default then? I don't see any
point in restricting namespaces unless it's absolutely necessary for
security reasons or something.

        Sergey

Sergey Chernyshev
http://www.sergeychernyshev.com/