I too support the renaming to something like "compound type" in the
documentation, if nothing else so that there'll be a place to describe true
n-ary relations when they're implemented one day (fingers crossed). :)

By the way, "n-ary relation" is an established mathematical term; see, for
example, http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-n-aryRelations/ .

-Yaron