On Mittwoch, 19. März 2008, Jeff Thompson wrote:
> What are the plans for exporting compound value types to RDF?
> You may be getting into "blank nodes".

We currently export them with an auxilliary node that is indeed blank. We
could, however, also give it some arbitrary name without loosing the intended
semantics (in fact, that is what many OWL DL tools will silently do to treat
the blank node, it is called "skolemisation").

-- Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch
Institut AIFB, Universität Karlsruhe (TH), 76128 Karlsruhe