Semantic-mediawiki.org is currently down due to hardware failure on a server.
Our hosting provider is working at the issue, and we hope that we will soon
be back up without loss of data. The test site at
sandbox.semantic-mediawiki.org uses another server and works normally.

Cheers,

Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch
Institut AIFB, Universität Karlsruhe (TH), 76128 Karlsruhe