Dear Developers,

I run a wiki with a vast amount of N-ary data.  I have yet to hear
from anyone who has successfully figured out how to query N-ary data.
Some of you may have seen my many question on the User Mailing List,
but no has ever said anything other than "I hear someone somewhere at
sometime solved that with templates."  I have not been able to solve
it with templates and no semantic mediawiki I've found has either.
I'm afraid no one has seriously considered the possibility that N-ary
data is inaccessible from with Mediawiki.

Basically, if you do pass a query to templates, and one of the
parameters is N-ary, then a comma separated list of all fields is
passed and there seems to be no way to handle that data from within a
template, even if there's only one instances of the n-ary value.  If I
were just within Perl of PHP, splitting on regex's the passed N-ary
data would be a piece of cake.  However, such programming language
features as "split" and arrays are not possible within a template.  I
think this problem warrants serious developer attention.

Thank you,

Robert