Hi all,

I have done some debugging of SMW's memory requirements during parsing and
query answering, and I identified a number of issues that lead to increased
memory usage. To fix this, I have modified some parts of the internal
architecture, which I will check into SVN soon.

In effect, SMW (SVN) is faster and requires less memory, but I also assume
that the changed architecture may still have some bugs. Also, there might
theoretically be minor incompatibilities with SMW extensions, though I do not
expect many such issues since the old interfaces have been kept unchanged.
Yet, SVN users are hereby warned that some problems might still appear in
places. Of course, feedback is welcome.

There will be another mail to the developers' list with details.

Cheers,

Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch