Hi!
I'm trying to upgrade one host from SMW 1.3 to SMW 1.4.1.
I have major problems with new Date property class. Russian-formatted
dates which
were perfectly recognized by old Date property class (I believe they
were just using
php function to parse dates) aren't looks valid to new class. So, when
the page defines
[[Date::13.04.2007]]

(where 13=day, 04=month, 2007=year)

the property has value 13 2007. Most of my date-manipulating templates
do not work.

http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Type:Date
How can I fully localize it for my language?

I've checked includes/SMW_DV_Time.php
regexps seems to be pretty generic and I haven't found any global message
reference except wfMsgForContent('smw_nodatetime')...

Dmitriy