On Dienstag, 10. Februar 2009, CNIT wrote:
> Hi!
> Sorry for posting too fast, I've looked further and found where the
> localization is performed.
> The Russian file is attached. Please update SVN if possible.

Done.

> Properties seems to be correct after refreshing.
> My date templates still are broken, will investigate further.

I can imagine that the output format simply changed. In old versions, all
outputs were essentially ISO dates, with no localisation at all. Now more
localisation is performed, but this may not always be good (especially if you
post-process the output). There is a bug report that records that SMW should
have a format parameter for query printouts to obtain ISO dates.

Regards,

Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch