I have a clean install of Xampp (PHP 5.2.9, MySQL 5.1.33-community) and a clean
install of MediaWiki 1.14. On the Special:Version page, after installing
Semantic MediaWiki 1.4.2, it's listed under Parser Hooks, but the only function
listed under Extension Funxtions is smwfSetupExtension.

According to Semantic MediaWiki INSTALL file, I should have "several wfSMWXxxx
functions listed as Extension Functions."

I believe I've configured the extension properly, adding the required lines to
the bottom of LocalSettings.php.  Also, all of the tables, for both MW and SMW
appear to have been created in the DB.

I've tried this on a couple different machine with the same result.  Does
anyone have a clue what I'm missing?

Thanks.