Nice.

Initial observations (while you wiki is getting bombed by other attackers ;-)

* #ask with "format=count" and "format=debug" will create an error since they
return a string.

* Trying to edit or create articles creates an error. Only preview works. But
editing still works, it just is not shown.

* I have found out that Category:ProtectedCategory contains
"ProtectedArticleinCategory". Is this an information that you tried to hide?
(at least it is hidden on the category page and in #ask)

-- Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch
Semantic MediaWiki    http://semantic-mediawiki.org