Markus Krötzsch schrieb:
> On Mittwoch, 8. Juli 2009, Sergey Chernyshev wrote:
>
>> This shows that it's good that you disclosed it because who knows, maybe
>> your ACL cache can be circumvented in some other way, not only by using
>> template ;)

Agreed :-)
> It is also good because it shows that other attacks have still some hope to
> succeed. I have some ideas there ... ;-) (but time is short; maybe I try this
> later)
>
> -- Markus
I'm really curious for your ideas ;-) Take your time - I will be on
vacation for the next three weeks.
Of course, you can analyze my code at
http://smwforum.ontoprise.com/websvn/listing.php?repname=repos+1&path=%2FHaloSMWExtension%2Ftrunk%2Fextensions%2FHaloACL%2F#_HaloSMWExtension_trunk_extensions_HaloACL_

Best
    Thomas

Btw.: The bug with format=count/debug is fixed.