Hi All,

I have a found several bugs in SMW_QP_JSONlink.php. In summary these are:

   - It produces invalid JSON (the keys are not always enclsoed in quotes)
   - It fails on certain queries - namely when you specify a query to
   retrieve certain values from a particular page

I've tested it fairly well and would like to commit it to SVN but don't have
write access. I send the fix to this list, but I don't think that's the best
way to do it. How do I go about getting write access?

Neil